Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5 Months Already!!!!

First, let me apologize for letting the last 5 months fly by without a single post. It isn't that I didn't have anything to post, it is that I have been sooooo busy with my darling girls. In fact we have had a ton of major events happen in the last few months: Aubrey's finalization, first haircut, first Halloween, her baptism, and Abby's first day as a kindergartner! Not to mention kicking off a new school year, Sean being super busy at work (thank God), and oh yeah the adoption process again for Mozingo baby 3! Yep, we just finished our homestudy update and our social worker sent it up to Sacramento to start the processing. We officially are starting the paper chase for Mozingo baby 3, we have hopes of bringing him or her home sometime in the spring of 2011!!! The following few posts will give you a small glimpse at what our family has been up to, hope you enjoy, actually I still hope I have some readers.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm still here! =) Glad you're posting again!